The Award Winning EVGA HYBRID line is now available on GeForce GTX 970. The EVGA GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID GAMING is an "all-in-one" water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. Best of all? The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug in and play!
Of course, the GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID GAMING is also powered by the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, giving you incredible performance, unmatched power efficiency, and cutting-edge features. Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming. Inspired by light, it was designed to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing.
- Built on Maxwell - The EVGA GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID features the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming.
- Hydro Performance without the Hassle - All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
- Sleek Looks - Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper Base - Designed for the GTX 970 and provides maximum heat transfer.
- Virtually Silent Operation - Variable controlled fans allow dynamic fan speed based on GPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means very low noise fans.
- Built in Radiator and Fan - Helps dissipate the heat by keeping the GPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- Cooling for VRM and Memory - VRM and Memory cooling solution separated from GPU, allowing for lowest GPU temperatures, and efficient VRM and Memory cooling.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4