ESL One Cologne, the world's most successful Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament, returns to Germany's iconic LANXESS arena in 2016. Once again taking place in Germany's largest indoor arena from July 8-10, the record-holding event will feature competition between the world's finest Counter-Strike teams for a total of US$250,000 in prize money.
The inaugural event in 2015 saw foot traffic reach record-breaking highs of 22,000 across the two event days. Online, over 27 million unique viewers watched the legendary tournament for a combined total of close to 34 million hours consumed, with a peak concurrent viewership of over 1.3 million. Both company and industry records were shattered across the event weekend and remain unbeaten as ESL prepares for the second edition of what once again promises to be the world's largest Counter-Strike tournament.
"ESL One Cologne 2015 remains an industry-record-holding event that saw epic moments realised both onscreen and off," said Ulrich Schulze, VP Pro Gaming at ESL. "We're working hard at making the world's largest Counter-Strike tournament an even greater success in 2016 and look forward to furthering our company's long-lasting commitment to the game."
Ticket sales for ESL One Cologne in the LANXESS arena begin on December 9 and will be available exclusively on Eventim until Friday, December 11, and at all associated ticketing agencies in Germany from December 12. Prices range from €39.90 for general entry, to €2,999 for the Global Elite Experience with private lounge access. Around the event there will once again be a host of side activities, many of which will be at the ESL One Camp, which offers accommodation and a friendly community for those attending ESL One Cologne.
More information can be found at http://www.esl-one.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017