Search for the legendary Star of Records and challenge others in the multiplayer online rogue-lite arena (MORA) platformer that is Stellar Stars! WhiteSponge today announced that our latest game - Stellar Stars, will be launching live on both Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo on this coming December 1st at 12:00 AM (EST) on TwitchTV! The latest full and demo version of Stellar Stars Alpha (v0.123a) is currently live for Windows/Mac/Linux and is available for download directly from the game's site itself.
Download the game's demo directly here from the game's site:
Stellar Stars' Game Site - http://www.whitesponge.com/games/stellarstars
WhiteSponge TwitchTV Channel - http://twitch.tv/WhiteSponge
Key Highlights of Stellar Stars:
- Challenge and grab trophies by fighting against other players in the multiplayer leagues!
- Leap higher! Sprint faster! Decide and choose from the many fun ways to progress your character when you level up!
- Play as different characters and unlock new characters as you progress through the game!
- Explore various procedurally generated stages filled with unique enemies and overpowered bosses in the story mode!
- Experience the best gameplay with an Xbox One Controller!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system