Search for the legendary Star of Records and challenge others in the multiplayer online rogue-lite arena (MORA) platformer that is Stellar Stars! WhiteSponge today announced that our latest game - Stellar Stars, will be launching live on both Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo on this coming December 1st at 12:00 AM (EST) on TwitchTV! The latest full and demo version of Stellar Stars Alpha (v0.123a) is currently live for Windows/Mac/Linux and is available for download directly from the game's site itself.
Download the game's demo directly here from the game's site:
Stellar Stars' Game Site - http://www.whitesponge.com/games/stellarstars
WhiteSponge TwitchTV Channel - http://twitch.tv/WhiteSponge
Key Highlights of Stellar Stars:
- Challenge and grab trophies by fighting against other players in the multiplayer leagues!
- Leap higher! Sprint faster! Decide and choose from the many fun ways to progress your character when you level up!
- Play as different characters and unlock new characters as you progress through the game!
- Explore various procedurally generated stages filled with unique enemies and overpowered bosses in the story mode!
- Experience the best gameplay with an Xbox One Controller!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court