Watch the announcement trailer on the official YouTube channel:
Comment on the official Facebook page: http://www.Facebook.com/motogpvideogame
27th November 2015, Milan - Milestone, the largest Italian PC and Console game developer, specialised in racing games, announces Valentino Rossi The Game, dedicated to the life and career of the emblematic world champion, upon the occasion of the Monza Rally Show 2015, a classic in the Italian motoring calendar. The game will be available from June 2016 on PlayStation®4 , Xbox One ®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, and Windows PC/STEAM.
The MotoGP official video game will be dressed in yellow in 2016, incorporating plenty of new details dedicated to the 9-times world champion, Valentino Rossi as well as all the classic features which have distinguished the series over the years, and the 2016 MotoGP championship season. Participate in the official MotoGP championship, retrace Rossi's career from its beginnings to the present day, take control of a Rally car and let loose on various tracks such as the Monza Rally, participate in thrilling Flat Track races and discover the world of the Valentino Rossi Ranch. These are just a few of the highlights which will keep fans glued to Valentino Rossi The Game, with its thrilling on and off-line racing.
"We are really enthusiastic about this partnership and project", said Luisa Bixio V.P. Milestone, "Milestone has been developing MotoGP for a few years, but the experience we are going to offer all motorcycle racing and Valentino fans this year is quite simply unique. Players can grapple with the entire 2016 official championship, but most of all they can experience the passion, professionalism and experience of Valentino Rossi, both in and out of the championship, with exclusive rally and flat track content, as well as much more that only the number 46 can offer. We also like to think of this as an Italian project par excellence, which we're sure will be appreciated all over the world", concludes Bixio.
"I'm happy to announce that I'll participate in the making of Valentino Rossi The Game, along with the guys at Milestone. We chose to include both the most important elements of my MotoGP career, and all the extra circuit stuff that are so important to me, like Ranch, Rally and more. It will be fun to approach the game not only as a gamer, but also as a 'test driver'. I'll work with the development team to make sure all fans will get the best experience they ever had" - Says Valentino Rossi.
"After our 5th year of successful partnership with Milestone launching the official MotoGP console games, we are delighted to be able to announce this new and unique Valentino Rossi game. Many other sports have launched special edition games honoring the most important stars in their field and Valentino Rossi most certainly fits this description for MotoGP! The game will pay homage to Valentino's career as well as include the full MotoGP 2016 grid. We are very excited and proud to be part of this project and have every confidence in its success" Pau Serracanta, Managing Director, Dorna Sports S.L
Valentino Rossi The Game will be available for PlayStation®4 , Xbox One and Windows PC/STEAM in June 2016.
Follow us on Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/motogpvideogame , through the official YouTube channel, check the hashtag #ValentinoRossiTheGame or visit the site, http://www.valentinorossithegame.com .
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications