Watch the announcement trailer on the official YouTube channel:
Comment on the official Facebook page: http://www.Facebook.com/motogpvideogame
27th November 2015, Milan - Milestone, the largest Italian PC and Console game developer, specialised in racing games, announces Valentino Rossi The Game, dedicated to the life and career of the emblematic world champion, upon the occasion of the Monza Rally Show 2015, a classic in the Italian motoring calendar. The game will be available from June 2016 on PlayStation®4 , Xbox One ®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, and Windows PC/STEAM.
The MotoGP official video game will be dressed in yellow in 2016, incorporating plenty of new details dedicated to the 9-times world champion, Valentino Rossi as well as all the classic features which have distinguished the series over the years, and the 2016 MotoGP championship season. Participate in the official MotoGP championship, retrace Rossi's career from its beginnings to the present day, take control of a Rally car and let loose on various tracks such as the Monza Rally, participate in thrilling Flat Track races and discover the world of the Valentino Rossi Ranch. These are just a few of the highlights which will keep fans glued to Valentino Rossi The Game, with its thrilling on and off-line racing.
"We are really enthusiastic about this partnership and project", said Luisa Bixio V.P. Milestone, "Milestone has been developing MotoGP for a few years, but the experience we are going to offer all motorcycle racing and Valentino fans this year is quite simply unique. Players can grapple with the entire 2016 official championship, but most of all they can experience the passion, professionalism and experience of Valentino Rossi, both in and out of the championship, with exclusive rally and flat track content, as well as much more that only the number 46 can offer. We also like to think of this as an Italian project par excellence, which we're sure will be appreciated all over the world", concludes Bixio.
"I'm happy to announce that I'll participate in the making of Valentino Rossi The Game, along with the guys at Milestone. We chose to include both the most important elements of my MotoGP career, and all the extra circuit stuff that are so important to me, like Ranch, Rally and more. It will be fun to approach the game not only as a gamer, but also as a 'test driver'. I'll work with the development team to make sure all fans will get the best experience they ever had" - Says Valentino Rossi.
"After our 5th year of successful partnership with Milestone launching the official MotoGP console games, we are delighted to be able to announce this new and unique Valentino Rossi game. Many other sports have launched special edition games honoring the most important stars in their field and Valentino Rossi most certainly fits this description for MotoGP! The game will pay homage to Valentino's career as well as include the full MotoGP 2016 grid. We are very excited and proud to be part of this project and have every confidence in its success" Pau Serracanta, Managing Director, Dorna Sports S.L
Valentino Rossi The Game will be available for PlayStation®4 , Xbox One and Windows PC/STEAM in June 2016.
Follow us on Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/motogpvideogame , through the official YouTube channel, check the hashtag #ValentinoRossiTheGame or visit the site, http://www.valentinorossithegame.com .
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives