Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. has announced a free-to-play edition of its best-selling PES 2016 soccer title for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.
Starting Dec. 8, those who haven't yet experienced PES 2016, this year's highest rated soccer title for home gaming consoles, will be able to download a free, entry-level version of the game which boasts an Exhibition Mode complete with the choice of seven teams including Bayern Munich, Juventus, AS Roma, Brazil and France. There is also a full Training section and the popular myClub feature. This version will allow new users to experience PES 2016 's online and offline play, and unlimited access to the myClub mode wherein players use accrued in-game currency and micro-transactions to build a title-winning team.
myClub offers an incredible level of depth to PES 2016 and allows players to build a team of world stars. The myClub option has been massively improved since its launch last year, with player level systems and key players exclusive to the mode. Players can use points acquired through success in matches, or with myClub coins, to experience realistic club management to develop a squad. The myClub rosters and stats are also updated on a weekly basis. More competitions, events and campaigns are constantly added, with players choosing their manager, recruiting coaches, developing playing styles and building a long-term strategy based on their specific aims. Build Your Team, Create Your Legacy!
PES 2016 was released on the back of unrivalled strong reviews praising its on-field action and realism, and became the first series to win the coveted 'Best Sports Game' award at gamescom, Europe's largest consumer gaming event, for two years running. The free-to-play edition offers a perfect overview of the game's stunning levels of control, and realistic interpretations of both teams and players via the Player ID and Team ID systems that ensure both play like their real-life counterparts.
The free-to-play edition will also be compatible with all future gameplay and content updates throughout the entire PES 2016 season updating automatically ensuring rosters are up to date and that PES 2016 's many stars are aligned to the form of their real-life counterparts.
Get ready for more news on upcoming player announcements coming soon - can you guess what players from the past will be making their way to PES 2016 ? Stay tuned!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- Mafia 3 demo released, offers 50% discount on full game
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design