The Skall is our new premium-case. The spacious midi-tower combines exceptional functionality, a stylish design and outstanding quality and all that at a very attractive price-performance ratio. We will offer three different variants of the case, each with two 120 mm LED-fans behind the front cover, either in blue, green or red. The centrally located MESH element in the lower part of the front allows them to shine through in a magnificent way.
The classic case is perfectly fitted to be equipped with high-end hardware. Fully modular HDD-cages, two multi-step fan controls, tool-free installation of optical drives and 3.5 inch HDD, as well as a lavish cable management are only some of the features the Skall offers. For the easy installation of fans or water cooling radiators under the top, the MESH inlay in the back of the case top can be removed without any effort. In the front of the top the I/O panel is located, offering 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, as well as HD audio ports.
Fans of compact water cooling solutions will also enjoy our Cooltek Skall. The special mounting frame under the top cover is perfectly suited to hold either 280 mm or even 360 mm radiators or compact AIO cooling solutions, without risking collisions with motherboard components. For users who prefer front mounted 240 mm water coolers can realize that easily, thanks to the fully modular HDD-cages.
As part of the launch of our Skall we also start a nice competition. Up until the 31 May 2016, we will draw two winners per months who will get a full refund on the purchasing price of their Skall. All information about this can be found in a letter included with each Skall case.
The Skall will be available from the beginning of December. The MSRP will be 84.99 Euro, incl. 19% VAT.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni