ASUS today celebrates 20 years of producing the world's most award-winning and innovative video cards with the release of a special limited 20th Anniversary Gold Edition GTX 980 Ti video card. Featuring the latest GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics processing units (GPUs) - clocked at 1367MHz - this meticulously-crafted, highly-collectible video card delivers up to 21.6%-faster performance than reference cards in the 3DMark 11 Extreme benchmark test and 22.1%‑faster gaming performance in GTA V.
Combined with exclusive ASUS technologies including industry-exclusive, fully-automated Auto-Extreme manufacturing for premium reliability, and Memory Defroster for subzero overclocking stability, 20th Anniversary Gold Edition GTX 980 Ti continues the pioneering ASUS spirit of developing the world's fastest, most-innovative GTX 980 Ti video cards.
ASUS innovation: Industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme and Memory Defroster technologies
All ASUS video cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-exclusive, 100%‑automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of reliability. Acclaimed Digi+ voltage-regulation modules (VRMs) with 14-phase Super Alloy Power II components - long-life capacitors, concrete-core chokes, and hardened MOSFETs - withstand much greater stress and heat. The result is an ultra-stable video card that's forged for extreme overclocking. Gamers benefit from loads of headroom for experimental performance tuning without generating distracting whines and buzzes.
Memory Defroster is an exclusive feature designed to excite extreme overclockers. This clever technology quickly defrosts the video card's memory during below-zero overclocking to ensure sustained stability. Extreme overclockers will also appreciate the liquid-nitrogen (LN2) jumper switch as it enables even more overvolting options, allowing the most adventurous users to unleash maximum greater power from their video cards.
20th Anniversary Gold Edition GTX 980 Ti also comes with Safe Mode, a feature that restores default BIOS settings instantly at the push of a button, allowing users to overclock with complete confidence. Additionally, a gorgeous color-coded LED changes shade to reflect the GPU's load level through four brilliant, highly-visible color gradients, providing a real-time visual guide to performance.
Ultimate cooling: DirectCU II with patented wing-blade 0dB fans for cooler, quieter performance
20th Anniversary Gold Edition GTX 980 Ti is equipped with award-winning, ASUS-exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology, which features an exclusive 10mm direct-GPU-contact heat pipe and a 325%-larger heat dissipation area. Together with two 0dB fans engineered with a patented wing-blade design, 20th Anniversary Gold Edition GTX 980 Ti delivers gaming performance that's 30%-cooler and three-times (3X) quieter than reference cards.
Tweakable and intuitive: GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster for easy tweaking and streaming
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new user interface, GPU Tweak II makes gaming and overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. An included one-year XSplit Gamecaster premium license - a $99 value - lets gamers easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS 20th Anniversary Gold Edition GTX 980 Ti will be available worldwide from late November 2015. Please contact your local ASUS representative for further information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology