Phanteks' PH-PWSPR_1P2M with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology is a power splitter that will eliminate the need to use two power supplies for dual system configuration. With the Phanteks' Power Splitter, users will be able to run two fully functional systems with only one power supply. Now you can have two individual system in one case independently of one another. The Power Splitter is cost efficient and doesn't take up valuable space thanks to its small footprint.
Using the Power Splitter, a dual system configuration can operate independently of one another. Powering ON/OFF on one system will not affect the other and vice versa. As long as one system is running the power supply will be fully operational until both systems are off.
Anti-noise in-rush protection circuit
Helps to protect and stabilize the voltage signal level and also enables the power supply 's various protection to prevent damage caused by inrush current surges.
Full compatibility with motherboards
The Power Splitter protects and controls the 12V/5V/3.3V/+5VSB circuit to the motherboard to ensure full compatibility to mITX, uATX, ATX and E-ATX motherboards. The Power Splitter features a unique soft start circuit that limits the inrush current that improves stability and reduces transient voltage drops.
Universal Mount + Drop-N-Lock
The Power Splitter comes with a Hook and Loop sticker that allows installation in universal case products. The Power splitter is also equipped with a Drop-N-Lock mounting system, which makes installation even more convenient for Phanteks' compatible cases.
24-Pin / 8-Pin (/ 4-Pin) Extension cables are required for connecting the power splitter to motherboards. The power splitter is compatible with all standard extension cables on the market. However, we recommend to use Phanteks' *extension cables which are designed with extended length (500mm) for better cable management.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- Andy Rubin's Essential teases its upcoming flagship
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017