Starting today, players can collect, fight and dominate in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, from Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) and Lucasfilm Ltd. The game challenges players to collect iconic characters from every corner of the Star Wars universe, build powerful teams, and craft cunning strategies to battle through memorable locations. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is free to download and available today in the App Store and Google Play.
"We've created a game for Star Wars and RPG fans where you can mix and match your favorite characters from across all the films and TV shows, creating squads with heroes from both the light and dark sides," said John Salera, Executive Producer on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes at Capital Games. "The game is simple to control but has incredible depth and breadth. You can strategize on which characters complement each other most, then make your custom teams more powerful with new gear and loot you win from battles, on all the planets and epic locations that you love, anytime, anywhere."
Players are challenged to become legendary Holotable masters as they collect characters from the original trilogy and prequels to Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. From Luke Skywalker and Darth Maul to Ahsoka Tano and Count Dooku, each character has powerful, upgradeable attacks and abilities to help players build powerful teams to dominate in strategic turn-based combat. Missions span a variety of iconic worlds including Hoth, Bespin, Tatooine, Coruscant, and more. Players can also test their collection and strategy against other players in ranked PVP battles.
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes launches with more than 60 collectible characters and will grow and evolve over time with the Star Wars universe. For more information please visit http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes, like EA Star Wars on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and watch on YouTube.
*Network fees may apply and includes in-app purchases.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Alcatel announces three mid-range smartphones
- Xiaomi introduces Matte Black Mi Max 2
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus