EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to release the MX series of Dual Bay reservoirs. MX series brings four new products to the EK liquid cooling portfolio and has been designed to lower the production costs of the existing EK-DBAY D5 reservoir yet still offer a convenient solution as a two-slot 5.25" drive bay form factor reservoir.
EK-DBAY D5 PWM MX is a reduced cost variant of EK-DBAY D5 high-performance hydraulically improved pump top (volute) with a two-slot 5.25" drive bay form factor reservoir and integrated Laing D5 PWM water pump. PWM control allows for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
The EK-DBAY D5 MX series reservoirs are designed for two 5.25" drive bay slots in order to provide more room for other components when facing limited space constraints. Made from injection molded black ABS polymer (Acetal version) or injection molded transparent MABS polymer (Plexi version), this sturdy, monoblock design guarantees maximum reliability and rigidity! Back side of the unit features a mounting space for the EK-D5 PWM pump motor (can be purchased separately or as a combo). Locking ring nut and O-rings for the pump (if installed), made from black anodized CNC machined aluminum, are enclosed.
All four variations can be used as a standalone reservoir unit only and feature one G3/8" threaded port on the top of the reservoir which serves as a fill port for the system. Other ports are standard G1/4" threaded - three on the backside of the unit to be used as inlet and outlet ports and one on the bottom that can be used as a drain port - and allow for installation of virtually any G1/4" threaded fitting / barb.
Integrated anti-cyclone is pre-installed and made from acrylic glass effectively prevents excessive vortex formation of the liquid. EK-DBAY D5 MX series is designed with anti-vibration rubber mounting system. This floating design effectively silences this pump / reservoir setup by de-coupling it from the rest of the computer chassis.
EK-DBAY D5 MX and EK-DBAY D5 PWM MX with included pump are made in Slovenia, Europe, while the pump motor is made in Hungary. This product is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. In the table below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now