ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, is pleased to confirm participation in SPS IPC Drives 2015, Europe's leading industrial PC and automation trade show from Nov. 24 to 26 in Nuremberg, Germany. ADATA is ready to display a wide selection of industrial products that help customers create smart manufacturing with a high degree of connectivity, automation, and control. Smart industry depends on reliable memory and storage to drive it forward, and ADATA is at the forefront of providing these.
To fulfill the latest market demand, ADATA implements large capacities and high performance specifications, with PCIe Gen 3x4 and up to 2TB density for big data process across industrial sectors. In addition, the support of PLP (Power-Loss Protection), advanced LDPC ECC and wide temperature tolerance ensure great reliability, stability, as well as data security. As for those applications requires ultra-fast computing and high power efficiency, ADATA's DDR4 DRAM modules can offer lower energy draw and faster performance compared to DDR3 while adding robust durability.
Diverse and customizable industrial products
For the optimization of "Smart Factory", ADATA has prepared various industrial storage solutions and DDR4 DRAM modules to meet customers' needs. For DDR4 DRAM modules, there're U-DIMM, R-DIMM, VLP R-DIMM, ECC SO-DIMM, ECC U-DIMM and VLP ECC U-DIMM. And the industrial storage products include SD cards, CFast, DOM, eMMC, eUSB, and ultra-light BGA SSD, which can be broadly applied in factory automation, embedded devices, transportation, data center, IoT, cloud computing, interactive applications and so on. In addition, ADATA provides solution customization for individual buyers, adjusting technology to suite specific needs on demand with rigorous research, design and testing.
User-friendly interfaces with remote access and monitoring
In the "Industry 4.0" generation, customers require remote access to extensive monitoring capabilities. ADATA's in house-developed and free software "SSD Toolbox" allows simple management of ADATA SSDs in industrial settings, complete with diagnostics, management, monitoring, and system optimization. Visitors to SPS IPC Drives 2015 will be able to try SSD Toolbox, experiencing product demos and interacting with solutions first-hand and up-close.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4