ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, is pleased to confirm participation in SPS IPC Drives 2015, Europe's leading industrial PC and automation trade show from Nov. 24 to 26 in Nuremberg, Germany. ADATA is ready to display a wide selection of industrial products that help customers create smart manufacturing with a high degree of connectivity, automation, and control. Smart industry depends on reliable memory and storage to drive it forward, and ADATA is at the forefront of providing these.
To fulfill the latest market demand, ADATA implements large capacities and high performance specifications, with PCIe Gen 3x4 and up to 2TB density for big data process across industrial sectors. In addition, the support of PLP (Power-Loss Protection), advanced LDPC ECC and wide temperature tolerance ensure great reliability, stability, as well as data security. As for those applications requires ultra-fast computing and high power efficiency, ADATA's DDR4 DRAM modules can offer lower energy draw and faster performance compared to DDR3 while adding robust durability.
Diverse and customizable industrial products
For the optimization of "Smart Factory", ADATA has prepared various industrial storage solutions and DDR4 DRAM modules to meet customers' needs. For DDR4 DRAM modules, there're U-DIMM, R-DIMM, VLP R-DIMM, ECC SO-DIMM, ECC U-DIMM and VLP ECC U-DIMM. And the industrial storage products include SD cards, CFast, DOM, eMMC, eUSB, and ultra-light BGA SSD, which can be broadly applied in factory automation, embedded devices, transportation, data center, IoT, cloud computing, interactive applications and so on. In addition, ADATA provides solution customization for individual buyers, adjusting technology to suite specific needs on demand with rigorous research, design and testing.
User-friendly interfaces with remote access and monitoring
In the "Industry 4.0" generation, customers require remote access to extensive monitoring capabilities. ADATA's in house-developed and free software "SSD Toolbox" allows simple management of ADATA SSDs in industrial settings, complete with diagnostics, management, monitoring, and system optimization. Visitors to SPS IPC Drives 2015 will be able to try SSD Toolbox, experiencing product demos and interacting with solutions first-hand and up-close.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni