ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of video cards, original manufacturer of Mini PCs, introduces a more capable and more energy efficient ZBOX Mini PC with Intel Braswell processors.
ZOTAC ZBOX Mini PCs are getting more capable, adding more value than ever before. Both ZBOX BI323 and CI323 nano are powered by an Intel Braswell quad-core processor utilizing a 14 nanometer low-power process with tri-gate transistors, vastly improving energy efficiency without compromising computing power. ZOTAC is also introducing a USB 3.0 Type-C port on the front for hassle free expansion or connectivity on both models.
Connect up to three displays to see more, do more, and be more productive with more screen space with a box a fraction of the size of desktop PCs. With DisplayPort, HDMI, and VGA connectivity, the added flexibility with more display compatibility adds a wider window of uses.
The ZBOX BI323 and CI323 nano are also available in PLUS versions, pre-installed with 4GB memory and a 120GB SSD for nimble OS and application load times. As is tradition with ZOTAC ZBOX Mini PCs, they are easily upgradable with tool-less access to SO-DIMM memory slots and 2.5" HDD/SSD bay for further customization.
The ZBOX BI323 and CI323 nano also come with Windows 10 Home models for quick access to your daily dose of computing without hardware hassle.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning