ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of video cards, original manufacturer of Mini PCs, introduces a more capable and more energy efficient ZBOX Mini PC with Intel Braswell processors.
ZOTAC ZBOX Mini PCs are getting more capable, adding more value than ever before. Both ZBOX BI323 and CI323 nano are powered by an Intel Braswell quad-core processor utilizing a 14 nanometer low-power process with tri-gate transistors, vastly improving energy efficiency without compromising computing power. ZOTAC is also introducing a USB 3.0 Type-C port on the front for hassle free expansion or connectivity on both models.
Connect up to three displays to see more, do more, and be more productive with more screen space with a box a fraction of the size of desktop PCs. With DisplayPort, HDMI, and VGA connectivity, the added flexibility with more display compatibility adds a wider window of uses.
The ZBOX BI323 and CI323 nano are also available in PLUS versions, pre-installed with 4GB memory and a 120GB SSD for nimble OS and application load times. As is tradition with ZOTAC ZBOX Mini PCs, they are easily upgradable with tool-less access to SO-DIMM memory slots and 2.5" HDD/SSD bay for further customization.
The ZBOX BI323 and CI323 nano also come with Windows 10 Home models for quick access to your daily dose of computing without hardware hassle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4