"DISCRETE GPU MARKET SHARE" content on TweakTown - Page 1

We found 2 items for the tag: DISCRETE GPU MARKET SHARE

tag
NEWS

GPU market share for Q2 2021 sees NVIDIA dominate AMD easily

GPU growth smashes 37% year-over-year with NVIDIA dominating with 83% discrete GPU market share, AMD with just 17% market share.

tag
NEWS

JPR: NVIDIA has 80% of GPU market, takes more from AMD before Big Navi

NVIDIA secured even more of the discrete GPU market in the last few months, now has 80% of the market -- leaving AMD with 20%.

Newsletter Subscription
Latest News
View More News
Latest Reviews
View More Reviews
Latest Articles
View More Articles