When it comes right down to it, the power supply has been proven to be a very critical component in the modern PC. Days of running out and buying whatever was cheapest are long gone, and those with enthusiast level systems are even more apt to put out good money for a quality power supply. Let me say right now that the Tagan TG1100-U95 falls well into the quality category.
With more power available than a pair of common units on the market, this product not only gives a very solid power level across the rails, but also gives you a good deal of room to grow. Add in the numerous SATA connectors as well as the ability to handle a Quad-GPU setup and you find yourself with a very worthy item on your hands.
Of course, this kind of power comes at a price, and a rather high one at that. At the time of this writing, you can expect to shell out in the realm of US$350 for this product. While the price seems high, you should take into consideration that upgrades will be a long time coming.
Bottom line... If you've been looking for a top of the line power supply and only the best will do, make sure to add the Tagan TG1100 to your short list of worthy contenders. With more power than most systems will even dream of ever needing and the flexibility to handle even an enthusiast box, you won't be disappointed!
1100 watts of total power
80A available from the 12v rail
Flexible connector availability
Near unlimited system upgradability options
No modular wiring harness
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Performance Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit