Intel Pentium 4 Test System
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz (clocked to 1.8 and 2.0G)
Motherboard: Intel D850MD Reference Motherboard
Memory: 256MB PC800 RDRAM (4x 64MB RIMM, 3.2GB/s Memory Bandwidth).
AMD Athlon Test System
Processor: AMD Athlon Tbird 1.33GHz (266Mhz FSB)
Motherboard: MSI K7 Master (AMD 760)
Ram: Kingmax PC2100 DDR SDRAM (2.1GB/s Memory Bandwidth)
Common System Specs
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuta ATA-III
Video Card: Gigabyte GV-3000D Geforce 3
Software: Sisoft Sandra 2001, 3Dmark2000, 3Dmark2001, Star Trek Armada, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Quake 3 Arena.
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
Results - 3Dmark2000 1024x768
Results - 3Dmark2001 1024x768
Resilts - Quake 3 Arena 1024x768 32bit Color
Results - Star Trek Armada 1024x768 16bit Color
Results - Star Trek Voyager Elite Force 1024x768 32bit Color
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit