For those who are not familiar with the folks at OCZ, they are a company that takes mid to high-end computer components and makes them run faster. They also do a lot of hand picking of components to make sure that they get nothing but the best possible items for you. They are dedicated to those who want to overclock their systems, as well as those who are just wanting some of the most stable components available. They also have a reputation of keeping the prices of these items in a very reasonable range.
Now that we have an idea as to what we're dealing with here, it's time to take a look at one of their most recent offerings; namely the OCZ Titan II MX400 SE Video Card. In a nutshell, it's a card that runs on the GeForce2 MX400 chipset, has 5ns memory installed, and just to make sure that things stay cool, a Thermaltake Blue Orb cooler was added to the mix as well.
So now that we have your curiosity piqued, let's take a look at what this thing can really do
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit