Thumb drives come and thumb drives go. They have become a part of our normal daily routine for many, so having one in a pocket, briefcase or purse is quite common. If you spend just a minute or two searching, you will also come up with almost as many manufacturers with their own thumb drive that they want to sell you. But what if the data you store on that drive is important; or special; or even, shall I say it, secret?
Enter a company called A-DATA, a smaller company founded in 2001 dealing in memory. Since thumb drives are based on Flash memory, it shouldn't come as a surprise that a memory manufacturer would delve into this market segment. They have come up with a normal enough thumb drive except for one small thing, it is biometric.
So relax as we take a look at the A-DATA Biometric Thumb Drive. We'll cover what makes it special and also take a peek at the performance of the drive. After all, just because we want security doesn't mean we want to give up performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!