Well, all I can say is WOW! Kingmax's first DDR SDRAM sample and already overclocking well. In the past Kingmax did have some problems with its TinyBGA technology, however, these problems were very quickly removed and are to this day able to provide stable and overclockable memory. Another mention on Kingmax's behalf is that while the memory is rated only CL2.5 the memory ran CL2 upto 160Mhz FSB and CL2.5 at 162Mhz. Unfortunately, due to the early sample, the Kingmax RAM wouldn't go above default voltage of 2.5v. Any attempt to run 2.6v or above resulted in instant Windows Crash. So off hand, not bad.
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games-as-a-service driving EA and Activision into the future
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam