With the exception of the installation, the Antazone AS-C1000 is a very workable cooling solution. Utilizing heatpipe cooling technology and having a very unique jet turbine appearance, the folks at Antazone have done a good job mixing looks and performance. The plastic shroud makes sure that the air being forced through by the fan is directed to where it is needed and also sets the aesthetics a notch up from many other similar products on the market.
As noted, however, installation was a bear. If you have a buddy who can lend a spare hand, this should alleviate the problem, but if you are running solo prepare yourself for a challenge. While certainly not impossible, it will likely take you a bit of time to get it properly installed.
As far as price is concerned, the jury is still out on this aspect of the Antazone cooler. Being a newer design, it is not currently on the market in quantity and local searches of US based suppliers do not show this product yet.
Bottom line... If you have been looking for a new cooling solution and have decided on using a heatpipe technology product, there are several choices in nearly all price categories. If, however, you want this same cooling solution but with a look that is more than a little unique, then your choices narrow down a good deal. The Antazone AS-C1000 HSF falls squarely into the "unique" category but still offers reliable cooling for your precious processor.
Heatpipe cooling technology
Copper fins to maximize cooling
Installation is difficult
Round fan (hard to find aftermarket)
No 4-pin Molex power connection
Rating - 7.5 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit