Until recently, I had never heard of the company calling themselves "Antazone". A quick look at their website shows a newly formed group of folks who are looking to take on the enthusiast crowd with a product line of coolers, power supplies and enclosures. With so many products out there aiming at this niche market segment, it will be interesting to see how this new kid on the block handles the load.
Oh...what are we looking at today, you ask?
Today's contestant is their AS-C1000 HSF. We'll take a closer look in just a moment, but the depiction on the box above gives an idea that this company is putting a lot of stock in aesthetics. While this isn't a bad thing, we will also be taking a look at the performance of this product as well. One of our more popular questions while I was in the military went something like "They look good, but can they fight?", and I think this same concept applies here.
So relax for a bit as we take this new toy out of the box and see if it has more working for it besides a new look. After all, we're thinking of buying a cooler here, so we want to make sure it does a good job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Return to Nuketown in COD: Black Ops 4 starting on the PS4
- AMD won't do ray tracing until ALL Radeon cards can do it
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics super-star dies at age 95
- PUBG player base falls under 1 million concurrent on Steam
- Sea of Thieves update includes PvP mode called 'The Arena'
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch