"Frobot" - we wouldn't say he is the most handsome looking chap we have seen on a box but cool enough. This little character seems to be popping up on most of the boxes now from Palit and the new bright green color scheme looks overall pretty funky.
The front of the box is pretty standard. We can clearly see what model it is and some of the main features on the box - 256MB of memory, 256-bit, DDR-3, PCI Express and of course, SLI compatible. We can also see that included is a copy of Toca Race Driver which we have seen in a few Palit models now.
Turning the box over we have the run of the mill specs in a multitude of languages. The same box ships to a number of countries and to save a few dollars here and there Palit print one box for 12 different languages.
Moving to the inside of the box there isn't anything too out of the ordinary. Being a higher end card we have the molex to PCI Express connector that is needed if you can't offer direct power from your power supply. We also have a HDTV cable to make use of the TV Out compatibility offered by the card. Also included are two DVI to VGA connectors.
Paperwork wise we have only a single item (the quick installations guide) and we also have a driver CD and copy of Cyberlink PowerDVD. As we saw on the front of the box we also have a copy of Toca Race Driver 3 included.
The overall package isn't too shabby; it's very nice to see the full version game included. You get your standard copy of PowerDVD which is seen on so many cards now and the usual array of cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit