Hardware & Documentation
The accessory array is as follows:
- Displayport to DVI cable
- 10x zip ties
- 21x 6-32 motherboard and HDD screws
- 12x M3 screws for mounting 2.5" storage
- 1x standoff and installation tool
Here we see the standard screw set, which would be needed to install a system. The main component here is the DisplayPort to DVI cable, which is used to feed the data to the installed module for the side panel display.
There is another accessory added as well, and it is a magnetic filter for the top of the chassis. This helps shield the top fan mount from dust along with also masking the internal light bleed, which can be substantial without the filter or a fan up top.
The manual for the Snowblind Element is a simple, quick start guide for the side LCD panel. There are no instructions for a user to follow for component installation. If you buy the Snowblind Element, you have to have your wits about you or find some videos online as there are no instructions provided for the build.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [iBUYPOWER Snowblind Element Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Snowblind Element]
- Page 5 [Inside the Snowblind Element Continued]
- Page 6 [Hardware & Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build & Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]