Arctic Silver has been the reigning champion in thermal interface materials for a pretty long time. This has let them control the prices they charge for their product with no real threats from other companies. That may change in the future.
ESG Associates has produced a product that is competitive in its level of performance. Even though it didn't beat down the reigning champ, it did manage to remain very close and is doing so at a greatly reduced cost to the end user.
Bottom line...If you're playing with a rig and have plans on overclocking in your future, then you should consider Nanotherm as a viable choice in TIM's.
Many applications in a single syringe
Slightly higher temps at 100% CPU usage
Rating - 8.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- Over-monetization will kill Fallout 76
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- PS4 sales hit 88 million, surpass PS3
- Relying solely on eSports is risky for competitors
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire