Tyler's Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Formula X570 (buy from Amazon)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (buy from Amazon)
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 3600 (buy from Amazon)
- Cooler: Corsair Hydro H60 (buy from Amazon)
- Case: Corsair Carbide 275R (buy from Amazon)
- OS Storage: Corsair MP600 1TB (buy from Amazon)
- Power Supply: Corsair RM850x (buy from Amazon)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (buy from Amazon)
TerraMaster using the TNAS PC application to aid in the discovery of the F5-422 on your network.
After the initial setup, we land at the desktop of the NAS. To the right, you will find an information hub giving details about the drives, array, and resource usage.
The control panel offers all the needed settings for managing your NAS appliance.
File Services include SMB, AFP, and NFS for the most common platforms. We also have an FTP file service as a universal platform.
Network services include Telnet and SNMP, Web Server, and Bonjour for device discovery. You can also manage physical LAN connections.
The storage menu offers volume and storage pool configuration. You can also create and manage virtual disks and external devices here as well.
Backup offers support for Rsync, Time Machine, and USB.
TNAS.online is a cloudID service for the TerraMaster platform. It simplifies accessing your data on the go.
Last, we have hardware config and resource monitors for the NAS.
Last updated: Jan 23, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [TerraMaster F5-422 NAS Appliance]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Web Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks â€" Single Client Throughput, Sequential Performance, and Workloads]
- Page 5 [Final Thoughts]