Hardware & Documentation
For such a small chassis, the accessory pack is quite varied.
- 10x zip ties
- 8x anti-vibration rubber mounts
- 8x screws for anti-vibration drive mounting
- 8x screws for motherboard and PSU mounting
- 8x screws to mount 2.5" SSD to the vertical plate
- 4x screws to mount 3.5" drive solid to the floor
- Standoff installation tool
The 3.5" drives can use the anti-vibration mounting or the direct mounting depending on your storage arrangement.
Cooler Master includes a small standalone RGB controller for users who do not have a motherboard RGB port to sync with. This box has its physical button along with a two-prong connector that can be connected to the reset switch, which will allow adjustment of the RGB without the need to open the chassis.
The manual for the H100 is a multi-fold large sheet. Its instructions while essential and multi-language are good enough; most users should have no problem following them to arrange their build.
Last updated: Feb 20, 2020 at 04:26 am CST