Here we see some interesting behavior, the temperature barely changes from idle to load, it spreads, but it doesn't really go up. The temperature looks like it decreases, but it's possible that since the heat was centered around the chipset and concentrated at idle, the thermal algorithm found a lower temperature in the margin of error when at load when the heat was spread wider.
Here we see the heat spread when at load, but the temperature not increase.
Last updated: Dec 3, 2019 at 06:11 am CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]