Here we have Razer Synapse, which is where we find all Razer devices, modules, and online services. If you had a Razer mouse, it would also come up and be controlled by Synapse.
We can also find out system settings such as function key functionality, gaming modes, and track-pad settings.
In Chroma, we find our lighting settings for the keyboard. You can pick mode and colors, but there is only one mode to control lighting for all the keys at once.
You can also set up keyboard macros.
You can also download and add modules that are supported by your hardware and Razer devices.
There are not many settings present, but you can change basic ones like enabling or disabling Turbo Mode and EIST. There is also an Intel TPM20 device for extra security, and you can disable it if you want.
Last updated: Dec 3, 2019 at 06:11 am CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]