Out of the Box Gaming Performance: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, GTA:V, Ashes of Singularity
Resident Evil 6 Benchmark
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Ashes of the Singularity
Resident Evil tends to enjoy cores and SMT performance, and we see the CPU doing actually quite well in that benchmark. Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation doesn't seem to like the CPU much, but we see better results than with the first generation.
In Rise of the Tomb Raider, we see decent results, but Intel still has the upper hand. In GTA:V, we see an uplift from the 2990WX, but it's not as good as Intel's offerings, but that is to be expected as this is a content creation CPU.
Last updated: Nov 26, 2019 at 06:11 am CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPU and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [Blender, Handbrake, ScienceMark, and SuperPI]
- Page 5 [UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 6 [Gaming]
- Page 7 [Overclocking and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]