Out of the Box Performance: Blender, Handbrake, SuperPI, and ScienceMark
HandBrake UHD Video Transcoder (x264)
HandBrake HD Video Transcoder (x264)
SuperPI Mod 1.5
While SuperPI shows how AMD's memory latency difference impacts performance, AMD is able to keep up with its Intel counterparts when it comes to Handbrake encoding and transcoding.
The Blender benchmark is amazing - that is the fastest numbers we have ever seen in that benchmark. ScieneceMark shows that AMD is still strong, but the benchmark is legacy and only capable of taking advantage of 32-threads, so roughly half what the CPU offers.
Last updated: Nov 26, 2019 at 06:11 am CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPU and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [Blender, Handbrake, ScienceMark, and SuperPI]
- Page 5 [UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 6 [Gaming]
- Page 7 [Overclocking and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]