Out of the Box Performance: Blender, Handbrake, SuperPI, and ScienceMark
HandBrake UHD Video Transcoder (x264)
HandBrake HD Video Transcoder (x264)
SuperPI Mod 1.5
In Blender, the 10980XE beats the 9980XE pretty easily. In Handbrake, both in encoding and transcoding, we see that the 10980XE is Intel's best CPU for the program.
In ScienceMark, we find that the 10980XE to be much more superior to the 9980XE. In SuperPI, we see the single-core superiority of the 10980XE.
Last updated: Nov 26, 2019 at 06:11 am CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPU and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [Blender, Handbrake, ScienceMark, and SuperPI]
- Page 5 [UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 6 [Gaming]
- Page 7 [Overclocking and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]