Hardware & Documentation
The included accessories are as follows:
- 10x zip ties for cable management
- 3x Velcro straps (one preinstalled in case)
- 8x screws for mounting fan to PSU shroud top plate
- 29x screws for motherboard and 2.5" drive mounting
- 12x screws for 3.5" mounting
- 8x ant vibration screws and rubber mounts for 2.5" mounting to the side plate
- 4x PSU mounting screws
- Standoff installation socket tool
This accessory pack has pretty much everything I would want it to come with. The one thing I would love to see is a multi-pole adapter for the 2.5mm jack to split them to separate ports. I also know that this is a case with ARGB and tempered glass panels at an $89 price point, so I think the adapter omission is forgivable.
The manual is a 15-page booklet with each critical item in six languages, including English. The manual is detailed enough to get a rough idea of any build needs for a beginner.
Last updated: Nov 21, 2019 at 10:57 am CST