Hardware & Documentation
Here are the accessories which come with the ION SFX 650G:
- Multi fold multi-lingual simple user guide
- 8x PSU mounting screws
- 8x Zip ties
- 3x Velcro cable management straps
Another part in the accessory pack is the SFX to ATX adapter bracket. This is for using this tiny SFX PSU in a full-size ATX opening on your chassis. This may be the right choice depending upon your application. Keep in mind that the ION SFX PSU cables are quite short, so if your enclosure is larger, you are going to have to get creative with cabling.
Here we have the modular cables which are included in the packaging with the ION SFX 650G:
- main 24 pin ATX cable (350mm length)
- 4+4 pin EPS connector (400mm length)
- 2x GPU leads (2x 6+2 connectors per lead) (400mm + 100mm length)
- 2x SATA leads (4x SATA connectors per lead) (300mm + 200mm + 200mm + 100mm length)
- Peripheral PATA lead (2x connectors per lead) (300mm + 100mm length)
As I mentioned previously, this is an abundance of connectivity, and I think this should far exceed the needs of most SFF builds.
I figured it pertinent to include the chart from Fractal for cable inclusion with the PSU and its lengths. Do note there is a 500W version of the ION SFX as well, so the applicable data will be under the 650G heading.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST