Hardware & Documentation
The bulk of the accessories is what you see here. There is the manual, along with a set of mounting screws and two other side labels. The labels are stickers and can be applied to the sides of the PSU if you prefer the more aggressive and colorful aesthetic to match your system build.
The PSU cables come in two bundles, and then the primary AC input cable twist-tied on its own.
The modular cables are as follows.
- Main ATX Cable (24-pin)
- 2x CPU 4/8-pin EPS connectors
- 4x GPU leads, each with 2x 6+2 connectors
- 2x SATA Leads, each with 4x SATA power connectors
- 2x SATA/Molex leads, each has 2x SATA and 2x Molex (PATA)
- 1x SATA/Molex/Floppy, has 2x SATA, a Molex (PATA) and Floppy connectors
The mixing of PATA connectors with SATA is cool as it eliminates the need for a PATA lead if you only need one of them. This has the potential to remove a cable entirely if the SATA/Molex lead can cover what you need.