High Quality AA and AF
Our high quality AA and AF tests let us separate the men from the boys and the ladies from the girls. If the graphics cards weren't struggling before, they will start to now.
While 3DMark05 showed the Radeon X1900GT beating the 7900GT quite easily, when we turn on AA and AF we see that performance is a lot closer with the higher resolutions tests showing the cards scoring almost the same. Also with these settings we see that SLI shows a larger improvement due to the amount of strain on the graphics cards.
The low resolution AA and AF tests show what we saw in our other Lost Coast results. While we do see the 7900GT cards come out ahead, we don't see any performance gains with SLI here.
Finally, moving onto Serious Sam 2 in the high quality area, we can clearly see that both SLI is working and that the 7900GT has a significant lead over the ATI Radeon X1900GT.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sea of Thieves will have larger map/more ships beyond launch
- Sea of Thieves map will have 15 - 30 minute ship encounters
- Final Fantasy XV has PC-exclusive 'higher quality assets'
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been WATERED DOWN on the PC
- Microsoft does NOT block keyboard/mouse support on Xbox One
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit