Hardware & Documentation
Here as you can see we have a huge box, which includes the alternate airflow edition top panel, cooling mounting bracket and dust filter. Also included in the large box is the small accessory box you would get in most cases.
Unpacking the box, we now see all the pieces. The top panel parts we will dig into installing shortly. The part we will look at next is the accessory box and what it contains.
The accessory box has a handy screw guide should you need it to ensure you have all the parts you need but also for a quick reference as the Vector RS has many different screw types.
Pulling everything from the box we now can see all of the small bits Fractal includes with the Vector RS.
Here is everything included in the accessory pack:
- 6x cable ties
- 1x manual RGB controller
- 32x 2.5" drive screws
- 24x rubber 3.5" HDD dampeners
- 24x 3.5" drive screws
- 15x motherboard and optional HDD tray screws
- 4x side panel thumb screws
- 4x PSU screws
- 4x top radiator/fan bracket screws
- 1x standoff
- 1x standoff tool
The accessory pack is quite complete, and the inclusion of the LED controller is nice as it avoids having the control on the front panel. The front panel option is one many chassis manufacturers choose and can be rendered obsolete quickly if users hook the ARG directly to the motherboard to sync.
The manual for the Vector RS is a roughly 40-page booklet covering multiple build aspects of the Vector RS with several helpful images to show what the chassis can do and build options. There is also a bright red leaflet which covers what you should do if you receive a faulty case out of the box.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Vector RS Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Vector RS]
- Page 5 [Inside the Vector RS Continued]
- Page 6 [Hardware & Documentation]
- Page 7 [Converting the Vector RS for Airflow Mode]
- Page 8 [Tempered Glass, A Cautionary Tale]
- Page 9 [Case Build & Finished Product]
- Page 10 [Vertical GPU Bracket Installation]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]