Tyler's Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z370 (buy from Amazon)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 8350K (buy from Amazon)
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 4x8GB DDR4 3200 (buy from Amazon)
- Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i (buy from Amazon)
- Case: Corsair Air 540 (buy from Amazon)
- OS Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB (buy from Amazon)
- Power Supply: Corsair RM850x (buy from Amazon)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (buy from Amazon)
- Wi-Fi NIC: ASUS PCE-AC88 (buy from Amazon)
- 10Gbe NIC: ASUS XG-C100C (buy from Amazon)
- Thunderbolt 3: ASUS Thunderbolt EX3 (buy from Amazon)
Setup is run through the Nokia Wi-Fi app seen above on my iPhone XR.
Setup starts as it most often does, by plugging in the Beacon units.
After running through setup using the QR Code your Beacon 3 unit should be ready to go.
As stated with the Beacon 1, if you purchase the Trio all three nodes are pre-paired so all you have to do is plug them in once the main unit is setup. Seen above, the dashboard offers insight into attached devices and their location above based on signal rate.
Moving to the side menu, you can view devices, enable guest access and add beacons.
In the settings menu, you can modify the SSID and Wi-Fi settings along with control device access.