Test System Setup
Processor: Intel Pentium Extreme Edition 840 (800MHz FSB) (Supplied by Intel)
Memory: 2x 512MB Super Talent DDR2-1000
Hard Disk: 2x Seagate 7200.9 in RAID 0 (Supplied by Seagate)
Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce 7800GT (Supplied by ASUS)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
Drivers: Intel INF 184.108.40.2062, nVidia 5.52 IDE and Highpoint 1.1
Like with our RocketRAID 2320 review, we are pitting the RocketRAID 2130 against the integrated SATA-II controllers built into Intel's ICH7 Southbridge chipset (through the ASUS P5WD2E motherboard) and nVidia's nForce 4 SLI chipset (through the ASUS P5N32 SLI motherboard).
For every testing configuration, we used RAID 0 with NCQ enabled for a level playing field.
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.1.0
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/pcmark04/
PCMark is a multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
Highpoint's RocketRAID 2130 performs just as expected.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Inside the Box]
- Page 3 [The Controller Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and PCMark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tach]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - File Copy Test]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Speed]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Game Level Loading]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard