The UEFI BIOS is much like ASUS's past signature UEFIs, layout and navigation are the same, and there is an EZ Mode and an Advanced mode. Overclocking settings are all present along with some of ASUS's signature features such as memory overclocking profiles that you can only get on this motherboard. ASUS's fan control is present in both GUI form and in the form of a manual input menu.
Software includes Dual Intelligent Processors 5-Way Optimization that includes TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Expert 4, and Turbo App. You also get Mem Tweakit, RAMCache III, RAMDisk, GameFirst V, Sonic Studio III, Sonic Radar III, and Overwolf.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Crosshair VIII Formula Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Crosshair VIII Formula Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Crosshair VIII Formula Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]