Just a tease of the MSI RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X before we get started on the nitty gritty.
MSI continues to use the same box styling for its graphics cards, with the new RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X no different -- and that is totally OK with me.
On the back we find out about the TWIN FROZR 7 thermal design, the use of Torx Fans 3.0, and more.
The front of the MSI RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X, with its dual-fan cooler keeping things nice and cool during all sorts of loads (be it stress tests, or all-night gaming sessions).
I still absolutely love the backplate MSI uses on its GAMING X graphics cards, it looks SO good in a gaming system.
No change here with display output configuration: 3 x DP and 1 x HDMI.
From the top of the card.
8+6-pin PCIe power connectors are required.
Chunky AF heat sink keeping that Turing TU104 GPU and 8GB of GDDR6 memory nice and cool.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Turing GPU & No GDDR6 Upgrade]
- Page 3 [TWIN FROZR 7 Cooling]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals & Power]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]