Hardware & Documentation
We have to break up the accessories as there are quite a few here. First up is this piece which goes together to support GPUs from sagging while being hidden. It attaches into motherboard standoff mounting, so it supports the GPUs from the lower section to better allow GPU support without a big intrusive bracket.
Here we have what we will call extra parts. There are spare clips for mounting both the bottom radiator plate and also the SSD trays in the vertical mount position. There are also foam rubber strips here which are meant to be used between PSU's if you choose to install dual or triple PSU setups in the PC011D XL. There are also four Velcro strips to assist with your cable management journey.
Lastly, we have the screw sets. They are listed below from left to right:
- 24x screws for 2.5" drive mounting (rubber grommet mounting)
- 28x screws for the motherboard and 2.5" drive mounting (non-rubber grommet)
- 16x screws for 3.5" drive mounting
- 8x screws for PSU mounting
- 4x screws for fan mounting
- 3x standoff spare for motherboard mounting
Now let's get to building!