I enjoyed every minute of my time with the ProArt PA34VC, and I didn't really like the fact that I had to give it back. ASUS has gracefully continued its expansion into the pro monitor market
ASUS skates between providing a high-end professional monitor with its work-hard-play-hard 100Hz refresh rate, perfect for jumping into a game and hitting 100FPS+ at 3440x1440. The gaming experience on a 21:9 UltraWide at 100Hz is great, as well as AMD FreeSync adaptive sync technology. A great bonus for Radeon GPU owners.
Professional video editors, designers, photographers, workstation users and everyone in bet ween -- really, ASUS taps into all of those markets with the ProArt PA34VC.
All in all, if you're doing anything that involves visuals in all forms (video, text, audio editing) then the ASUS ProArt PA34VC should be on your radar, and you can sneak in some glorious 3440x1440 gaming at 100Hz on the side. Pair this with a new Ryzen 3000 series CPU and Radeon RX 5700 XT and you'd have a potent workstation/gaming setup.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
The Bottom Line
ASUS goes for gold with its ProArt PA34VC, with its native 3440x1440 @ 100Hz panel is a joy to look at all day. Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, FreeSync, and more make this a stand out display for professionals.
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM: 1080p 280Hz IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- ASUS ROG Strix XG438Q Review: It's So Good, ASUS Will Hate This Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG35VQ Review: 3440x1440 @ 200Hz NVIDIA G-SYNC ULTIMATE
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made