In our stress testing with Heaven running at 4K, the MSI RX 5700 XT EVOKE OC and our entire Core i7-8700K test bed consumes 330W of power. This is 15W more than the SAPPHIRE RX 5700 XT PULSE OC, and 45W more than the reference card from AMD.
But when it comes to temps, MSI kicks it out of the park. The custom RX 5700 XT EVOKE OC runs at just 63C, compared to the absolutely huge 84C (and sometimes higher) of AMD's own reference RX 5700 XT. SAPPHIRE's custom RX 5700 XT PULSE OC performs much better than the reference card at 68C (and up to 72C) but MSI trumps it with the EVOKE OC.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Navi 10 GPU + 7nm Node + PCIe 4.0]
- Page 3 [MSI Torx Fan 3.0 Cooling]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals & Power]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]