It is the week of custom Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics cards being released, where my first review out of the custom Navi gate was SAPPHIRE's far-better-than-reference Radeon RX 5700 XT PULSE OC. Today... MSI's new Radeon RX 5700 XT EVOKE OC.
MSI's new Radeon RX 5700 XT EVOKE OC features an interestingly-styled 2.5-slot and dual-fan design, something that celebrates AMD's huge 50th anniversary with its gold styling. MSI engineers have worked overtime on the RX 5700 XT EVOKE OC, with the dual-fan cooler keeping the Navi 10 GPU even cooler than SAPPHIRE did with its PULSE OC card.
The entire card screams premium, and while it might not find a home in all gaming PCs because of its unique look, it will have an audience for sure. Even for those who want to jump into the custom Radeon RX 5700 XT side of things, the MSI card is going to appeal from pure brute performance as well as thermal numbers.
MSI is pricing the new Radeon RX 5700 XT EVOKE OC at $429.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Navi 10 GPU + 7nm Node + PCIe 4.0]
- Page 3 [MSI Torx Fan 3.0 Cooling]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals & Power]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]