The UEFI BIOS has been revamped in regards to layout and organization. It's much easier to access all the settings you need on fewer pages compared to GIGABYTE's previous UEFI's. Fan control is present in GUI form, although you get more settings if you use GIGABYTE's software applications. Overclocking settings are all present, and so are all system settings. You can also access AMD's internal menus as well in case you can't find what you are looking for in the general UEFI.
Software includes APP Center, @BIOS, AutoGreen, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Fast Boot, Game Boost, RGB Fusion, Smart Backup, Smart keyboard, Smart Survey, System Information Viewer, USB Blocker, and USB TurboCharger.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X570 Aorus Xtreme Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]