The main side of the packaging or what I will call the main largest side, it has an iCUE 465x Â¾ shot black outline drawing sitting over a Corsair logo. The name of the chassis along with the iCUE logo to let you know its iCUE compatible in case you were not aware based on the title.
The first of the thinner sides of the box we see some mechanical drawings of the 465X along with a parts list of accessories and fasteners, which is something we usually see in the included manual. Also, the sticker applique shows that the case comes with RGB fans at the top right.
The other larger side of the box features an exploded view of the 465X still above the Corsair logo. The exploded view shows all of the components separated from the chassis as a visual guide of the included parts.
The final thinner side of the box we have a multi-language listing of critical specifications for the 465X chassis. There are nine total languages, including English.
The 465X comes wrapped in a plastic bag and encapsulated in softer foam end caps. Inside the bag, the 465X also has plastic cling film on every glass panel to protect it from damage or abrasion while shipping.
CORSAIR iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case, White
|Today||Yesterday||7 days ago||30 days ago|
* Prices last scanned on 10/22/2019 at 10:57 am CDT - prices may not be accurate, please click for very latest pricing
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair iCUE 465X Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the iCUE 465X]
- Page 5 [Inside the iCUE 465X Continued]
- Page 6 [Hardware & Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build & Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Corsair iCUE 465X Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]