SAPPHIRE Dual-X Cooling
SAPPHIRE has had its Dual-X cooling technology on multiple cards, with the Radeon RX 500 series and Radeon RX Vega series cards both having Dual-X cooling models in the PULSE family.
The new SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 5700 XT PULSE OC uses the same Dual-X cooling technology as the previous PULSE cards, with two 92mm fans keeping the card nice and cool. The two fans have advanced airfoil section blades that better dissipate heat, with SAPPHIRE also using dust-repelling dual ball bearings for a longer-lasting card.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Navi 10 GPU + 7nm Node + PCIe 4.0]
- Page 3 [SAPPHIRE Dual-X Cooling]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals & Power]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]