AMD already hits the 300W or so mark for our full Core i7-8700K system with the reference Radeon RX 5700 XT, while the overclocked SAPPHIRE RX 5700 XT PULSE OC uses a little more power with 315W total -- up from the 285W on the reference RX 5700 XT.
SAPPHIRE's custom Radeon RX 5700 XT PULSE OC is leaps and bounds cooler than the reference RX 5700 XT, running at just 68C compared to the lofty heights of 84C.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Navi 10 GPU + 7nm Node + PCIe 4.0]
- Page 3 [SAPPHIRE Dual-X Cooling]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals & Power]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]