Tyler's Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z370 (buy from Amazon)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 8350K (buy from Amazon)
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 4x8GB DDR4 3200 (buy from Amazon)
- Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i (buy from Amazon)
- Case: Corsair Air 540 (buy from Amazon)
- OS Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB (buy from Amazon)
- Power Supply: Corsair RM850x (buy from Amazon)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (buy from Amazon)
- Wi-Fi NIC: ASUS PCE-AC88 (buy from Amazon)
- 10Gbe NIC: ASUS XG-C100C (buy from Amazon)
- Thunderbolt 3: ASUS Thunderbolt EX3 (buy from Amazon)
Setup is run though the Nokia WIFi app seen above on my iPhoneXR.
Setup is streamlined with the use of a QR code.
Waiting a few seconds setup will push an invitation to join.
Once complete your network is setup. Its also worth noting for those that buy the Trio, all nodes are pre-paired so once the master unit is setup all you have to do is plugin the others.
Once in we have the dashboard seen above. At the top, there is a dropdown menu that lets you switch between client devices and Beacon Nodes.
On the sidebar, you have the ability to manage devices and guest access, add beacon units or change settings.
Settings keep things simple but do give you enough to setup the basic home network. Above you can change Wi-Fi SSID and password along with parental control and device access.
Each node allows certain options to be configured independently. You also have the ability to see what devices are connected to each node.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST