We have the usual box that ZOTAC uses on its RTX 20 seires graphics cards, with the RTX 2060 SUPER MINI keeping to that style. I think it looks great.
ZOTAC's new GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER MINI is a great-looking card, with its dual-fan IceStorm 2.0 cooler keeping it nice and cool... and VERY compact.
ZOTAC is using a backplate on the rear of its RTX 2060 SUPER MINI.
A single 8-pin PCIe power connector is required.
ZOTAC's new GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER MINI compared to the RTX 2060 Founders Edition.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Turing GPU & Faster GDDR6]
- Page 3 [Cooling Tech: IceStorm 2.0]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals & Power]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]