IceStorm 2.0 Cooling
Because of the smaller size of the ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER MINI, it can fit in 99% of systems according to ZOTAC.
We have the IceStorm 2.0 cooler on the card, keeping it nice and cool.
ZOTAC deploys a "dynamic layout" which uses more of the surface area, with improved heat pipe layouts, and more.
ZOTAC uses a unique metal wraparound backplate on their cards, the same is used on the RTX 2060 SUPER MINI.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Specs: Turing GPU & Faster GDDR6]
- Page 3 [Cooling Tech: IceStorm 2.0]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System Specs]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Thermals & Power]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]